S.N.A.P - Scaleable Node Address Protocol
|Simple - Generic - Flexible - Free|
S.N.A.P Test is a small generic test program for Windows 98/XP/7/8/10 that complies with S.N.A.P network
protocol. S.N.A.P Test let you send and receive packets thru a standard serial port or it can be used over Internet or any other TCP/IP network.
- Fully complies with S.N.A.P network protocol 1.00.
- Runs under Windows 98/XP/7/8/10.
- Support COM1-COM4 @ 300 bps-2400 bps 8N1
- Adds user defined number of preamble bytes
- Auto timer to continuously send S.N.A.P packets.
- Possibility to spy on all other S.N.A.P network traffic.
- Statistics over sent and received S.N.A.P packets.
[ Back to main page | S.N.A.P 32-bit DLL ]